Everyone dreams even if they don’t remember it. Not remembering a dream is a very common practice, however, sometimes there are those dreams that are difficult to shake. Here are some common dreams and what they mean.
These types of dreams are the most common and frequent of all dreams we experience in our lifetime. Dreams of falling are usually vivid and tend to wake you up before hitting the bottom. Usually when we dream of falling, we have lost control of something.
Seeing water in a dream can be interpreted in various ways from the color to the type and even how you are interacting with water in the dream. Here we’ll talk about the colors of the water
- Clear: a positive symbol letting you know your emotions are clear. Is someone else in the dream with you? Your subconscious might be trying to tell you something
- Murky/Brown: unclear water might suggest emotional difficulties
- Dark Blue: this dark color suggests that your unconscious emotions could be heavy and deep. How do you feel in the water in your dream? It’ll let you know your level of comfort with those emotions
- Red: as most things that are red in dreams, this suggests anger and passion. This colors brings out your inner feelings
Dreaming in a Dream
How very Inception of you; now while this might seem like you are dreaming of the movie (and fingers crossed Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Tom Hardy show up in your dreams), it is not that uncommon to have a dream within a dream. Similar to the movie, you will be able to discover levels to your unconscious mind that you couldn’t access before.
Ever busted a move in your dreams? Dancing in dreams can mean so many different things! So how are you dancing in your dreams?
- Alone: you feel complete & free
- With a partner: feel joy and safety with that person
- Taking the lead: you are in control and in charge
- Stepping on your partners feet: awkwardness in the situation
- Audience or with a group: you are putting on a show, let loose and have fun!
Dreams of this nature indicate your life’s path. How the road looks will help to guide you with what is ahead of you.